/u/Closeted_Sky on I have no idea why I assumed I was straight for my whole life

I think convincing myself that I'm ace was probably the hardest thing ever. Internalized Aphobia can be a bitch since you have to convince yourself that not being attracted is a normal valid option

"but since it was “normal” for straight girls to find other girls attractive" OMG Same XD. I mean I do a lot of sex/romance jokes between the girls and everyone always takes it in a non queer way, so I just assumed that whatever I felt was just hetro stuff.

I realized it when I was 21 since most of my friends just told me 'Ill find the one' when I was younger. I'm 22 now and I went over this full process again with being aromantic





June 16, 2021 at 11:50PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.