/u/LampshadeEnthusiasm on does anyone know some good films or books with asexual characters?

Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand has an asexual protagonist with a fully fleshed out storyline and romance! There's also a relationship between two female characters. I enjoyed this book a lot, it's a dark YA novel that's very lyrically written. Would recommend.

Also, Dread Nation by Justina Ireland (another YA book I'd recommend, this one about an alternate history with civil war-era zombies) has a main character who hints at being ace/aro, but it's a blink-and-you'll-miss-it kind of scene. Not sure if this is explored more in the sequel as I keep forgetting to read it.





June 16, 2021 at 11:42PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.