/u/shutupsami on Any neurodivergent folx feel like their neurodivergent intersects with asexuality?

same for me with the fact i'm not a virgin. at first, i just thought i was lying to myself and that i wasn't ace at all cause, how could it be? but then i said "SCREW THAT!" and accepted myself! took me 6 years lol

enjoying sex is completely fine. your greysexualityness is safe, i won't let your brain say otherwise. neurodivergent kids (and adults, in our case) stick together!





June 12, 2021 at 11:28PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.