/u/S4mb4di on A question for asexuals

I can‘t really give a clear answer as to how I realised it. It was a progress from learning asexuality exists and learning what it is, thinking about how the label might fit me and eventually accepting my asexuality. The whole progress took over half a year. Now I‘m comfortable woth the label and my asexuality.

As to how I feel about it, I honestly dont habe any strong feelings about it. Its just the way I am. The fact that I know habe a name for it doesnt really change who I am as a person. I would have been ace even if I never found out about it. It‘s also (probably) not gonna change. All I can do is live my life as best as I can, same as with anything else. Neither being happy (or „proud“) nor being angry and denying it is gonna change anything about it





June 12, 2021 at 11:57PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.