/u/outtoexist on Any neurodivergent folx feel like their neurodivergent intersects with asexuality?

Yes! It is so validating to hear other people's brains get stuck on an idea like that too!!

I definitely enjoy sex occasionally, I just never (or VERY rarely) experience sexual attraction - so I usually call myself greysexual. Getting mentally stuck on sex though still feels invalidating because wanting to talk about it feels... Similar to sexual attraction? It probably isn't, but it still makes me insecure in my greysexuality nonetheless!





June 12, 2021 at 11:22PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.