/u/lazyiranch on So let me get this straight, normal people look at other people and want to... touch their genitals? Is that it? Gosh i don't understand anything

I read where people on average think about sex at least a dozen times a day, I found that hard to believe because the only time I ever thought about sex at all was when I was wondering if I fake my death if my husband will just go away. He finally did. He had a side chick the whole 15 years we were married, and I was fine with that. He left and moved in with her, and we're divorced now. He remarried, but not to the patient girlfriend! He married his FIFTH wife, but I bet she doesn't know that she's #5. Dude's been married so many times he's got rice scars on his face!
NEVER again for me. I've spent far more time single, and I like it except for the poverty.





June 12, 2021 at 11:24PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.