/u/myfriendlarry on someone told me that only asexuals that arent heterosexual are apart of LGBTQ+ .. i don’t identify as bi, hetero, lesbian so where do i fit in? i only experience aesthetic attraction

I'm old I guess, and only just heard the term GSRM (gender, sexual, romantic minority) used to describe people who are LGBTQ+ -- I feel like that better describes my situation, because although I am an AFAB ace androphile, I certainly would never consider myself cishet, even if I "present" that way.





June 01, 2021 at 11:34PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.