/u/Concibar on Made a meme :3

First: a lot of aces have sex. If I fucking hate superhero movies, but my bf loves superhero movies, I might watch some superhero movies with him. Because I want to share the experience with him, because I love to see him enjoying himselves, because I know he'd like to share this with me. Or I might not because fuck superhero movies. Both are valid and the first doesn't mean I suddenly enjoy superhero movies.

But even if you aren't ace afterall: Sexuality is fluid. The categories should help you understand yourself and relate to others not chain you down. I have come out as gay, then bisexual and by now I'm firmly "idk, queer is fine". It was very identity affirming to finally leave all the doubt behind and declare "I'm gay". Leaning into... ...(edit, curse my fat fingers): leaning into my gayness gave me strength. After I found out "some women give me the hots" and I'm fine with a lot of androgynous bodies I became more chill about my sexuality :) You will find what's right for you.





June 01, 2021 at 11:55PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.