/u/Lionoras on My friend called me cis and straight, when I’m heteromantic asexual, and now I’m really confused

  1. no one is obligated to money just because they're gay
  2. It's actually emotional blackmail. I'd save the text in case they send rumors
  3. Straight means "sexual attraction to opposite sex". Do you have sexual attraction? No? Ace ace baby!
  4. I'd send back "Well then you have to send me money too. If you don't, you aphobic. (see how dumb you sound?)




June 06, 2021 at 11:32PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.