/u/LieAblaze on Helping my fiancé realize he's probably ace

I feel like many people have a wrong idea of what ace is, it seems to be that case with him; he’s assuming that being ace means you can’t love or date, stuff like that, so maybe I would recommend trying to explain what ace actually means to try and get his idea of ace in the right place, like maybe sit down and talk to him about it, trying to be the least vague possible

Idk, that’s what I would try first





June 06, 2021 at 11:26PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.