/u/kimiko889 on Did anyone else think they were bisexual (or pansexual) before realizing they were asexual?

Yes! I discovered what bi was and figured that must be it. Then I discovered asexuality and was so sure that was me. When I started learning more about asexuality I realized that I'm actually panROMANTIC and aceflux lol. It was always confusing for me when I'd go through phase of just thinking sex was so gross and being told to "grow up" because I was going "to get married and have sex eventually".

Funnily enough, being married doesn't stop the fact that I spend a good chunk of time being majority grossed out and not interested in sex even though I'm usually sex-favorable or sex-indifferent depending on the day. Go figure. Sex being gross might be a phase, but it's a phase I go through on a regular basis. 😂





June 21, 2021 at 11:54PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.