/u/youngcatlady99 on Does anybody think back on certain childhood moments and think "wow I should've realized I was ace a long time ago"?

Maybe since I was 8, people talked about dating, I always questioned what the point of dating is. Like who cares about having a bf/gf? Then when I got older people started talking about sex ( I was about 15) and again, I was like, why would you want that? Like I know people need to do it to keep the population going but why do it? Doesn’t seem enjoyable at all. Also anytime people on tv did/said anything sexual k either felt nothing, or discomfort. So yeah there’s many reasons why I should’ve known I was aro/ace. Also, there’s memes talking about childhood celebrity crushes and I’m like,”y’all are having childhood crushes?” Lol.





May 13, 2021 at 12:02AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.