/u/confused_middleager on Is This Possible Or Could I Be Ace-Spec?

It is kind of difficult to tell, because, sorry to say, maybe you and your partners have just been bad at it. Sex isn't automatically amazing.

I think seeing people and knowing that you want to "get busy" with them does not sound a-spec.

But it's also possible that you're misinterpreting that feeling. That is what happened with me, and I spent many, many years trying to find a kind of sex that I could get into, only to eventually conclude out that it wasn't the sex I was really after, but the after-sex cuddling.

For me, figuring it out came from trying a whole lot of different things and seeing what worked and what didn't. If I knew about asexuality when I was younger, I think I would have figured it out a lot faster.





May 12, 2021 at 11:34PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.