/u/courteously-curious on I can't believe people are so heartless leaving someone for not having sex with them. This is called love in our times.

How do you know she lied in the first place?

The pronoun "she" was not referring to the specific individual person in your situation.

The pronoun "she" was referring to the generic individual in the statistically-proven generalization about how nearly (but not all!) every single case involves a male or female who claimed to be heterosexual at the very beginning of the relationship even though he or she knew full well that he or she is uninterested in sex and he or she knew full well that he or she is asexual.

The generalization was noted only and entirely to point out that such tragedies would NOT occur if we lived in a world in which there was no onus against admitting from the start that one is asexual.

You took it as an attack for some odd reason,

when it was instead a plea for the importance of an equality of sexualities that includes asexuals.





May 12, 2021 at 11:59PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.