/u/vroni147 on Anyone else super romantic but also asexual?

I'm super romantic in terms of romantic attraction but I'm not romantic in terms of gifting or stuff like that. I love cuddles, kisses, touching, watching movies, playing games together. My husband (also ace) is an exceptional gift maker, surprises me with cake every now and then and sometimes just gets up from his desk to come over to tell me, he loves me and goes back.

We'll fight you over the title of most alloromantic person :-P





May 08, 2021 at 11:55PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.