/u/mr__meme2006 on Ive determined my true gayness

If almost every cop is racist, then why is there litterally zero racist cops in my town? Im aware that there are racist cops, but what im saying is that the cops who aren’t racist are also having to deal with the backlash of the riats. Black lives matter movement has been dealt with so terriblly, so now cops are gonna feel the need to be more on guard, and what comes to mind when i hear blm is basically just riats now, black people do matter, but now the fraze, Black Lives Matter, has just as bad of a name as the racist cops. If people had dealt with the issue in a professional setting, it would have turned out way better than it did, people saying all lives matter aren’t excluding black people, their seperating themselves from the riats and death that was caused bye the BLM movement, sure some people did peaceful protests, but it’s mostly been tainted by the non peaceful things that people thought was “ok” because they where “doing it for black people”





May 08, 2021 at 11:36PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.