/u/supersonic_princess on ❤️❤️❤️ just found in the wild

I'm 42 now, discovered asexuality through fanfic of all things, several years ago. Spent my whole life thinking I was allo (though of course I didn't know that word) because that's what people are "supposed" to be. Learning about asexuality was kind of huge, though it still took me a while before I accepted that that's what I was. As soon as I read the description for aegosexuality though, I knew. Everything finally made sense after a lifetime of feeling weird.

Also, everyone wants to feel special, there's nothing wrong with it. People need to stop being assholes about it.





May 18, 2021 at 11:31PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.