/u/supermassivenova on I have weird experiences of attraction...i dont know anymore

my advice is to use whatever label feels good to you. seems like you know you dont feel sexual attraction, so you could be anywhere on the ace spectrum. grey sexuality is feeling sexual attraction rarely or under certain circumstances, so if you feel that applies to you then use grey ace.

with harry, i think you are just describing a crush without the sexual aspects, which i feel like is a very common ace experience. i have had tons of celeb crushes, and i only recently realized that most people want to have sex with their crushes?? wild to me. so a crush for me has always been kind of what you are describing, i feel attracted to them because of their vibe, i like watching interviews where they talk about their craft, and i usually am aesthetically attracted to them.





May 18, 2021 at 11:41PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.