/u/Mephiles97 on Aphobe gets destroyed by facts and logic

And you're absolutely right about that! In my example I was talking more so about intentional ignorance and deliberate discrimination of asexual identities (like in my case where I got told to my face that I have an illness because "not feeling attraction means something is broken in your brain" or threatened with... "corrective measures" specifically because of my asexuality). But you're right! I'm terribly sorry if I came across as implying ignorance is bad. That wasn't my intention /gen





May 18, 2021 at 11:19PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.