/u/Sanguifier on Can I Change?

Thanks for your time and input!

It's a difficult situation, for sure. I know she tries her best to not pressure me, but the truth is that it's inevitable I guess. For an allosexual, who thinks about and craves sex, I can understand the struggle from her side of things.

From what she's explained, sex is important for her to feel desirable, loved and secure in her relationship. I can't be upset at her for needing that, no more than I should be upset at myself for not being able provide it, I guess.

We are both still in love with each other and we are working together to try and make our relationship work, but I just don't know if it's in vain and we are putting ourselves through extra pain.

We recently started seeing a marriage counselor, hopefully that will give us the best odds.





May 10, 2021 at 11:45PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.