/u/askwomenthrowaway23 on Confusion??

For a lot of people, it’s not just “oh societal conditioning that you need it” but an actual thing they really want. To some allosexuals, it’s as if we were born without needing to eat food to live. Of course, that metaphor falls apart because even if you really want sex intensely you do not need it to stay alive, but you do need food to stay alive, but basically it’s a very strong innate desire they have (and it’s okay that they experience it—they can’t control what they feel, only what they act on) that for some reason is linked with romance. My best guess for the romance link is society as well as something something evolution couples raising babies adaptation blah blah idk.





May 10, 2021 at 11:42PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.