/u/Lee_Lorn on Does anyone else get sex sensitive?

I always feel like that. No worries I feel the same. It just kills me when my friends spark up a conversation about sex. 100% when the conversation is about relationships. I really wouldnt care and wouldnt be that sensitive about it, but I'm in a relationship with a allosexual for some time now. Half a year. Im strict when it comes to that stuff. It just seems like everyone should/in the end its going to happen sometime/how...but...I dont want it to. I feel like vomiting when people go in detail about it. I feel sick when its talked about like...I'm not normal. The other day in my Principal of health class we were disscussing "needs". One need that was brought up (that was at the bottom along with WATER, FOOD, AND SHELTER) was "sex". Like...Are you fucking kidding me? SEX IS A NEED LIKE FUCKING WATER? Utter bullshit. That degraded me to my core. I understand where you are coming from.





May 06, 2021 at 12:02AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.