/u/IWesHere on Any FtM aces here notice an increase in sex drive on HRT?

Yes I did experience this. But it didn't really affect my identity. Now I'm just horny and ace. It gave me a higher sex drive but it didn't make me sexually attracted to people. Sometimes when people transition their sexuality does change but usually this is because they become more comfortable with themselves and their body. While hormones might have a role in this it doesn't often change your sexuality on its own.





May 05, 2021 at 11:37PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.