/u/8Eriade8 on can allos PLEASE stop making ace discourse because they think it’s funny?

Ffs I'm glad I don't have tiktok. I can't stand those attention seekers who clearly say that stuff to trigger us.

Of course not wanting to date an ace is not discrimination, it's simple preference.... for some people sex is an important part of their relationships and can't easily renounce to it. Not gonna lie, it is painful to be turned down only because of that. But I can't expect people to give up something they love just for me.





May 05, 2021 at 11:36PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.