/u/joonehunnit on When did you realize you were Ace? Let's discover what we share in common!

It was around year 8-9, when people would talk about sexual topics and sexual fantasies they’d have with other people. I had a crush on this one boy at the time, and tried to have the same sexual fantasies that my buddies described to be. No matter how hard I tried, my mind would always block the image out my head and skip to the part where I already had kids that were born. Another thing that happened was when my buddies around my would talk about finding random people sexually attractive. I also tried to be sexually attracted to people to feel normal but my mind always just cut the image out and I’d feel disgusted with myself. I thought there was something wrong with me because nobody around me was like me nor did they teach different sexual orientations at school (man sex Ed class was so heteronormative), and anyone who wasn’t straight in those classes felt left out or not normal. I also thought I was bisexual for the longest time, because I did like both guys and girls romantically so that means sexually too right? Well when I was watching an lgbt video, the term Asexuality came up and I googled it. I fit the description, and I eventually came out to pretty much anyone who knows me last year during pride month.





April 15, 2021 at 11:33PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.