/u/fae-kat on I don’t know who I am, and I need some help.

If you’ve never been romantically/sexually interested in someone, then it honestly sounds like you have aesthetic attraction to me. You can be aroace, not having romantic/sexual attraction, but having other types of attraction (sensual, emotional, aesthetic, alterous, etc). Maybe you can look these terms up and see if they fit? Also, asexuality/aromantism is a spectrum, so those broad terms may not fit perfectly, but something more specific might. I think it’d be good if you could check it all out!

I hope this helps!





April 15, 2021 at 11:32PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.