/u/bizarre_fox on Starting to wonder if I’m asexual but having weird feelings

Sexual attraction implies that you want to have sex with someone, but if you don't want to have sex then you're experiencing sexual repulsion, which yes would you make a sex-repulsed asexual. That said, you can still be attracted to people for other reasons, such as their looks or their personalities, and you may even want to be in a relationship with them. It's important to recognize those kinds of attraction and separate them from sexual attraction. But more importantly, your sexuality is valid no matter if you like sex or not. You may be an asexual, a gray-asexual, a demisexual, or whatever. It's normal to take your time exploring your sexuality, just don't let other people pressure you into having sex with them when you don't want to.





April 15, 2021 at 11:39PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.