I saw the light I hope I can help someone with this simple observation!

I thought I was in an impossible position, but now it's clear.

I thought I will mever get out of the following aspect and was desperately giving everything a try. But I realized it's not the way. You can't expect a relationship with fun trips, mutual respect and other nice shit from an idiot who randomly adds you and thinks you will fall for his "18 centimetres". Lmao, I'm open for a relationship and would like to have a boyfriend, but one with an actual personality and someone I can actually build on.

But I'd rather wanna die single than dating a desperate pervert, lmao. I don't know if I will ever meet someone, but hey I'm an open and easy person, but I have self respect and I hope some folks will learn it as well.



Submitted April 10, 2021 at 11:56PM

I thought I was in an impossible position, but now it's clear.I thought I will mever get out of the following aspect and was desperately giving everything a try. But I realized it's not the way. You can't expect a relationship with fun trips, mutual respect and other nice shit from an idiot who randomly adds you and thinks you will fall for his "18 centimetres". Lmao, I'm open for a relationship and would like to have a boyfriend, but one with an actual personality and someone I can actually build on.But I'd rather wanna die single than dating a desperate pervert, lmao. I don't know if I will ever meet someone, but hey I'm an open and easy person, but I have self respect and I hope some folks will learn it as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.