/u/trashedq on so I made a post wondering if I was aromantic and i'm still confused, but I have new feelings so I'm listing them here to keep track of them

i think its better to post this on the aromantic subreddit. sexual orientation is not something you choose, so it doesnt matter if you want to feel romantic attraction, when you lack it, if youre sure about that lack, youre probably aromantic. if you want to know more about it, post on the aromantic subreddit bc im ace and not aro so i might say something wrong but goodluck





March 13, 2021 at 11:27PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.