/u/Cl0udbreak on u

You’re lucky! I wish I had a sister to live with, I know some people with siblings like that and it seems nice bc it’s like having a lifelong friend. my brother is different from me personality wise and we never talk, it hurts a lot. it’s really special when you have a sibling you can share your life with.

And as for friend weddings, it’s not like you can’t throw a big party or something (well.... if it’s ever sort of normal again and everyone can be vaccinated), that’d be like a wedding kind of?

And this is just my opinion; but all marriage is/what makes it “official” is that it’s a legal contract. Which is not always a good thing (yes, it’s incentivized by the government in some ways in terms of taxes and whatnot, but it’s also expensive/a pain if you ever have to split ways. which is why I balk at the idea of a legally bound relationship.... there is nothing special about marriage really, other than that it does keep some people together for that reason. I guess it just depends on the individuals)

So idk my point is that I think it’s totally fine to have a celebration if you meet a best friend and decide to live your lives together, I don’t see why you couldn’t :)





March 14, 2021 at 12:03AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.