/u/HavePlushieWillTalk on So, im sure almost everyone here knows or have listened about this and i want to know if this was actually made or something like that because if not, then i want to do it myself and i dont want to have problems with copyright or something legal like that

Depending on where you are, copyright changes.

In my country, you cannot copyright an idea. If you took that art and made a copy of that art style and used it as the basis for a comic based on this idea, you are stealing the character design, but if you write a book with no images, or you changed the character design and wrote a comic, or you made it I to a live action show with different character designs, you would be fine.

I think it is similar all over the world.





March 14, 2021 at 12:00AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.