/u/Thornescape on So f***g tired of sleazy guys

Accepting "friend requests" from completely random people is rarely a good idea. Seriously. The chance of missing out is slim. At the very least, you should have had a good conversation on a public thread before there's any chance of anything valid coming out of the request.

I'm a huge fan of "sifting". Most asexuals are looking for someone exceptional, rather than someone "normal". Don't waste your time on someone who would never ever be a match for you. One way to do this is to insist on being "friends only" for long enough to figure out if they are decent or not.

If they don't respect "no" or boundaries, then don't bother get emotional about it. Just warn them, then block them, and move on. They were never worth your time or emotional energy. Idiots are everywhere.





March 03, 2021 at 11:42PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.