/u/Nullomer on Although I'm asexual (and nonbinary), every now and then I see some guys that I find attractive. I find this confusing since I still have no sexual desires for anyone. I need some help!

If you experience sexual attraction so infrequently that you feel asexual best describes you, that's OK. You also may be experiencing attraction that isn't sexual, like romantic attraction. Personally, even though my sexual attraction is low and sex doesn't interest me, I still find people cute and handsome.





March 03, 2021 at 11:33PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.