/u/Eager_Question on There's something validating about the way Todd described the relationship he wants💜🖤

No problem! My clarification was more about it being "not detailed"/"accidental"/"just referenced".

Also remember at the end of The View From Halfway Down he's "calling Diane" and he realizes that he called her, and she didn't pick up, and so he went through with the attempt. And then in the last episode we learn that he left like, a suicidal voice message for her and she felt guilty about not having "been there" for him. So it's fairly clear that the entirety of The View From Halfway Down episode is happening in his head while he's drowning in his pool during a suicide attempt.





March 03, 2021 at 11:28PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.