/u/TheSkyElf on Did you "come out" or not and why/how?

I usually don't say anything unless somebody asks.

I will never tell my father's family, they are roman catholic and it is so hard to tell if they would accept/understand/respect it or not.

I kinda just stay in my closet with the door slightly open so that people can kinda see the signs. Like me having the desktop of my school mac having the aegosexual flag.

I just don't want to be invalidated, or be viewed as an alien. I doubt many in my social circle even knows the term and it can get weird to explain.





March 16, 2021 at 11:59PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.