/u/JustSomeFantasyGamer on I Don't Want to Be Ace but I Might be?

Okay so Generally yes Aces are born Ace, but it is possible for trauma to turn someone ace, that's called being Caedsexual, and having sex will only decide on whether or not you like it, not if your Ace.

Liking or wanting sex isn't the same thing as being Ace, there are plenty of Aces who want to have sex for various reasons, they just don't feel sexual attraction.

I would say a good way to find out if your Ace is to just compare experiences of Allosexuals (people who feel sexual attraction) and Ace-Spec people and see which you identity with more.

Also you can live a normal life and have a healthy relationship and still be Ace.





March 17, 2021 at 12:00AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.