/u/Cheycartoongirl8 on This is an old picture of me years ago, before I came out asexual, nonbinary, or biromantic. All my life I felt like this turtle hiding my true self from society. Now a days I withdraw from society more than ever because I have always been a burden to everybody. I'm always thinking of suicide.

Please don't harm yourself! Before you know it, you'll manage to find a job, move out and you'll meet all sorts of people who will accept for you who you are!

It will get better and we'll be here to show you that you are valid!





March 17, 2021 at 12:04AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.