/u/ForestSmurf on This is an old picture of me years ago, before I came out asexual, nonbinary, or biromantic. All my life I felt like this turtle hiding my true self from society. Now a days I withdraw from society more than ever because I have always been a burden to everybody. I'm always thinking of suicide.

Don't give up! Things will get better. It may take awhile, but it will improve. In the meantime, find something small to look forward to. A hobby, or something like that.

You can do it I believe in you!





March 16, 2021 at 11:56PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.