/u/WhiteWolfWinks on I want romance, yet the idea of it makes me feel sick?

I am currently going through exactly what you're going through the only difference is I am currently in a relationship. The only thing I can say,and I don't even know if this is advice or just my thoughts, but you get to decide. I have decided at least for now that I am panromantic but I am just not a romantic person. People can want a romantic relationship without being a hopeless romantic and that's okay. I don't know if that helps at all, but it helps me when I have the same worries





February 14, 2021 at 12:02AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.