/u/The_Book-JDP on Well...I did it. A few days ago I posted my real thoughts about my lack of sexual attraction towards bodies and it was like seeing a bomb go up.

Oh yeah you claim to be anything that goes against someone’s core beliefs or what society has deemed as normal, they will immediately take it as a personal attack on them like you are saying they should be what you are saying you are. Or they take it as you are reaching out to them to try and fix you because you believe yourself to be broken in some way. Even if that was the case, why would you go to friends and family and not a medical or psychological professionals if you do indeed feel something needs to be fixed. On top of that, why oh why would you approach some rando on the street for this very purpose. Imagine if you went into every conversation and twist whatever the person you were talking to some kind of illness and recommended treatment. To be honest, now that I think about it...those conversations would be hilarious. Turn about is fair game to the people who take everything as a personal attack on them.





February 13, 2021 at 11:35PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.