/u/Wayne032894 on I was on the ace wiki page and this made me laugh cause???

That's exactly what it is. It's a fear (or rather paranoia) of doing ANYTHING to excess or having any sort of pride in yourself above god.

I personally think it's just another way to control people's sense of self, while also subtley instilling fear of punishment from an arbitrary being at any time (so that you don't learn to think for yourself or teach your kids too).

Religion should have NO input when it comes to raising children OR teaching them about sexuality, it's just not a good source for ANYTHING concrete in life.





February 04, 2021 at 11:33PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.