/u/Squidzbusterson on AITA in this conversation? If so how could have better gotten my thoughts across.

Ok so the brake down in the conversation to me here looks this.

Basically you're sister just hates your ex, for let's be honest very valid reasons, and while you see that you keep trying to explain how you're ex can be ace and want sex, which also valid yes, but the wrinkle here is. It can sound like you're making excuses for your ex, and your sister just wants you both to say some version of "yeah screw that bitch" So honestly explaining your exs rational and how she can be valid is just a waste (she also doesnt sound like shes particularly worth you're compassion, but that's just me I got a big hard-on for cheaters)





February 05, 2021 at 12:01AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.