/u/QuicksilverStudios on what are culturally sexual things that are not sexual to you?

Body pillows. They are insanely comfy and can really help your sleeping. And hey, sometimes you wanna put a picture of someone on it, be it a loved one a character or otherwise. That doesn’t mean you’re sexualizing them, it just means they’re comforting to you and it can be comforting to some to imagine that they’re cuddling with someone, platonically or romantically. I have a body pillow, but I always feel weird about it because of how drilled into my head it is that ‘having a body pillow is a sexual thing’ and I feel overwhelming guilt and shame. It sucks to deal with, but I think the payoff is worth it. I’ve been sleeping better, and even now starting to feel less guilty. I know why I have it, and I know it isn’t sexual.





February 04, 2021 at 11:51PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.