/u/VampireChild on I wanna see how many of y'all have came out ( is it his offensive? I am new and idk what is appropriate for this sub) Come out as in to friends and family, so people that you are close too know.

I've come out to some of my friends and acquaintances. I'm not sure how many of them took it seriously (I was kinda drunk and we were playing cards against humanity, it slipped out). My one friend was confused (jumped to the asexual reproduction area).

I haven't really told my family. I've had conversations in the past with my mom and brother about how I'm not pursuing or wanting a sexual relationship but I think they took it more as "doesn't want hookups or fwbs." But yea haven't actually sat down and explained it. Not sure how really.





February 17, 2021 at 11:44PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.