/u/Aubagin on Anyone on here who already pictured themselves as "the cool aunt/uncle with an awesome carreer who isn't married and visits for the holidays and brings their nephews/nieces cool gifts because they have no children and can afford it" before they even knew they were aro/ace?

I‘m LIVING it! I‘m a software engineer and love to spoil my niece rotten. I even got the cool aunt certified last christmas: Got a paper from the best niece in the world that humble me is the „best aunt in the world“. I‘m so going to frame it.





February 17, 2021 at 11:52PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.