/u/Downtown_League4110 on I'm considering I might be ace, and I have some questions

from what i read from other posts and threads asexuality is looking at someone that others may find attractive (you may find them attractive also) and not thinking “holy they’re smokin hot, i wonder if we can do it wwe style beneath the sheets.” Also from what I read, Asexuality has nothing to do with libido, sex drive, etc. Just not experiencing sexual attraction to someone. Your number 3 sounds like Aromantic which is experiencing little to no romantic attraction to others. And yes, asexual people still may fall in love and have sex. Sorry if this is confusing and i’m not exactly helpful. Hopefully some other knowledgeable people can come aid you in the questions and correct me on anything i may have gotten wrong.





February 17, 2021 at 11:30PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.