Has winter killed your desire to date during covid-19???

I moved from Chicago to Portland in August and went on quite a few dates before the weather made it really inconvenient to get over that first outdoor, distanced date. Since then, it’s been so much more difficult to get someone to follow through with a first date: the weather might suck, most that are still single at this point in the pandemic seem to have dating fatigue (myself included), and there is less than ever happening in all our lives to talk about.

What have you all been doing to overcome this? Or, have you resigned to waiting for better weather or to be vaccinated?



Submitted February 19, 2021 at 11:37PM

I moved from Chicago to Portland in August and went on quite a few dates before the weather made it really inconvenient to get over that first outdoor, distanced date. Since then, it’s been so much more difficult to get someone to follow through with a first date: the weather might suck, most that are still single at this point in the pandemic seem to have dating fatigue (myself included), and there is less than ever happening in all our lives to talk about.What have you all been doing to overcome this? Or, have you resigned to waiting for better weather or to be vaccinated?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.