/u/WokeEdgelord on I don't even care about censoring these pricks.

While I honestly think that the majority of the community is cool, it kinda sucks that there are some of people who embody this mentality. It really shouldn't matter if your sexual orientation isn't the flagship for discrimination based on sexual orientation, but to some people it does.

I would like to say though that this sentiment seems to be the minority opinion. I generally see positivity in most LGBTQ+ spaces. I guess the shitty stuff is kinda easier to remember, unfortunately





January 03, 2021 at 12:02AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.