/u/Cl0udbreak on Do any of you sometimes consider putting your own needs second because the person you love keeps asking for sex?

Never been in a relationship myself and this is definitely a fear I’d have about being in one, bc I’m afraid I’d put my own needs second and feel compelled to comprise etc, but at the same time, I’m a strong-willed person and clearly know what I want and what I don’t, and where I can compromise. And since anything sexual is just something I don’t ever want (my dealbreaker I suppose), I couldn’t be in a relationship with anyone who needed that from me- I just personally can’t bend on that one thing for anyone.

So I guess it probably depends on what you can personally tolerate or feel comfortable with... if it’s a dealbreaker for you, I would think it’s better to just not be in a relationship that causes you a great deal of stress... but that’s something that only you can know what feels good/alright to you, so it’s something that you’d need to really just think about, and communicate (preferably before getting into a relationship) with the other person





January 03, 2021 at 12:04AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.