/u/AT-TE-212 on I have been posting many selfies lately, and some have commented on my eyes being very beautiful. However I always hated myself because of the way my family thinks of me. My uncle for example said I'm screwed up in the head just for being asexual and nonbinary. They want me to get conversion therapy

Thank you! I never considered my eyes beautiful because of their dark color, and I always hated the way I look. However this community is helping me appreciate the way I look a little better.





January 02, 2021 at 11:55PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.